When it comes to looking stylish and different hair look plays an important role. Long shiny smooth and straight hair is the dream of every girl Isn’t it?
But not every girl is born with straight hair as each has got a different style. So for the ones who crave straight hair straightener is the game changer.
A hair straightener by your side helps you style your hair anywhere. Not only this saves you time by skipping parlors but it also saves you money.
Using this for the first time and thinking about how to use a hair straightener? Here we have got the proper guide to use hair straightener step-by-step.
Steps to Using a Hair Straightener for the First Time
The first thing you need to make sure of before straightening your hair is to wash your hair with a nourishing shampoo. Hair must be clean and dirt free to get proper finishing. Dry your hair thoroughly. Avoid using straighteners on wet hair. It can damage your hair.
What Can You Apply Before Using the Hair Straightener?
Often people use hair straighteners directly on their hair. That causes hair damage and split ends. One must always apply heat protection spray or serum on hair before using a hair straightener. It protects your hair from the heat that is harmful to hair. You can find so many heat protection sprays in the market according to your choice. Make sure to get the best quality. Never apply heat sprays on roots as it makes them sticky.
How to Use a Hair Straightener to Curl Hair
Did you know that you can get perfect curly hair using a hair straightener also? When you use a hair straightener for curling your hair it makes your hair look bouncy.
Wanna try the trick? Follow these steps to curl your hair with a hair straightener.
1. Wash your hair and dry them properly. Hair should not be wet.
2. Use a flat straightener of good width (2.5 to 5 cm). It makes it easier to hold the hair and give them proper bounce.
3. Apply heat protectant on your hair to avoid hair damage caused by heat.
4 Divide your hair into four sections so it doesn’t get messy.
5. Grab a small section of your hair and start curling your hair from half of your length. Don’t use it near your scalp. Keep enough distance to avoid any burning issues.
6. Then slightly turn your straightener and give it a half turn. Bring it down slowly at the end of your hair. To get better curls try to take small sections of hair as a big section gives you a bouncy and natural look more than thin curls.
7. Repeat the no. 6 steps all over your hair.
8. To get long-lasting curls use hair spray on your curl so it doesn’t lose its shape and stay stylish till you want.
How to Use Hair Straightener Cream
Hair straightener cream is another option for getting straight hair. Follow these steps to use the cream-
- Wash your hair and dry them until all the water is soaked in your towel.
- Take a small amount of cream in your palm and apply it from the roots to the ends.
- Spread it neatly all over the hair using a brush then take small sections and blow dry them with the help of a round brush to the end.
- Repeat this process to get good results.
How to Use a Hair Straightener Brush
- Hair should not be greasy so clean them before using a straightener brush.
- Detangle them with a comb to avoid freezy hair.
- Apply hair protectant for sure.
- Now run the hair straightener brush on your hair dividing them into small sections.
- Your perfect look is ready.
The same steps are followed when we use a hair straightener comb. Though Hair straighteners make your hair stylish but consistent use may damage your hair also. So better use them accordingly. Always go with the best quality hair straightener so you do not have to compromise with the results.