The most alluring feature of your face is your eye. They not only serve as a window into your soul, but they also draw people’s attention. In conclusion, eye lens Colour is really important! Each style has the capacity to both highlight your natural features and bring forth your personality. So why not experiment with the ideal eye lens colour that will both define you and impress others.
On the other hand, coloured eye contact lenses require little commitment and instantaneously transform you. Basically, we’ve focused our attention on the easiest method to change things up and raise your level of style.
However , there are many different kinds of factors to keep in mind before making the decision to purchase colour lenses though. You should first be familiar with the various categories of coloured contact lenses that are sold today.
- Enhancement Tints: Your eyes can look more lively by wearing coloured contacts with. Generally speaking, if you possess light eyes, they will appear excellent on you. Without dramatically changing its colour, these lenses help to draw attention to your eye.
- Opaque Tints: These colours drastically change the hue of your eyes. If you want to fully alter your appearance, this treatment is precisely what you should consider.
- Theatrical Tints: These contact lenses allow you to produce unusual (or even weird) effects. What would happen if you desired vampire or cat eyes? Say you’re a suave pink lover as well! You must choose contacts in these hues.
- Light Filtration: You might enhance both your appearance and vision with these coloured contacts with light filtration. They are brand-new products on the market that are excellent for you and other athletes or sports fans.
Aqua Colour Lens
Colours are available in a range for the cosmetic Aquacolor contact lenses. By altering the colour of your eyes using these glasses, you may change your appearance in an instant. Your appearance will be enhanced by our Aquacolor Premium coloured contact lenses with their limited-edition colours. Your eyes will be protected from harmful UV rays by these contact lenses as well. Replace it with something sophisticated and safe that will add comfort and colour to your new appearance.
Acceptable Contact Lens Options for Various Eye Types
- Soft Contact Lens: Soft contact lenses are made of flexible, supple polymers to allow oxygen to pass through to the cornea. Compared to soft contacts, rigid gases. Perceptible lenses may be more aggravating and challenging to adapt to. A relatively modern type of soft lens substance that helps your eyes obtain more oxygen while you wearing lenses is silicone-hydrogel.
- Extended Wear Contact Lenses: Contact lenses for extended wear can be worn at all times or overnight for up to 30 days or one to six nights.They are made of malleable polymers that allow oxygen to enter the cornea. A limited number of rigid gas perceptible lenses are also developed and approved for overnight wear.
- Disposable Contact Lenses: Most soft contact lens wearers are given some kind of schedule for routine replacements. According to the FDA, a “disposable” item is one that can be used just once before being discarded. With a true daily use disposable plan, a fresh set of lenses is used each day.
Colour Lenses Without Power and Their Characteristics
Hazel Eye Lens
Hazel eye lenses are a good choice for someone who likes having mysterious-looking eyes. The hues of the hazel coloured lens change depending on the environment and the lighting. Thanks to an exquisite blending of green, blue, earthy brown, and rich gold tones, the hazel colour achieves a perfect balance between elegant and royal.
Blue Eye Lens
The lens’s blue hue has relaxing and invigorating effects. If you’ve been seeking for ways to break up a routine in your usual manner, all you need to start the investigation with is the oh-so-dreamy blue variety. Talk about a deep colour that is both soft and powerful. If your skin tone is cooler, don’t hesitate to get the blues.
Brown Eye Lens
Consider of it as a classic colour that is less reliable than black but still has the versatility of black. This is how the earthy tone manages to be both a terrific eye-catcher and more office-friendly. Black hair and brown contact lenses complement each other wonderfully. They are uncomplicated but incredibly unique.
Grey Eye Lens
The grey contact lens is your best option if you want to move to a lens hue that is versatile and gives your style statement well-balanced neutral feelings. Because of its subtle undertones of peace and strength, this unobtrusive shade appeals to people right away.
How to Wear Contact Lenses
- Start by using antibacterial soap to wash and then rinse both of your hands.
- Before opening the contact lens box, dry your hands with a clean (preferably lint-free) towel.
- Pick one lens using the tip of your index finger. Holding it up to the light will allow you to make sure it isn’t inside out. If it resembles a tiny bowl, you can be sure it’s the right one.
- Now slowly open your eyelids and gently close your eyes. To keep the contact lens in place, gently press on the eyelid. After a few blinks, you should be able to see properly, and the lens should feel comfortable.
- With your other hand, separate your eyelashes while gazing in the mirror. Gently place the lens on.
- Release each eyelid one by one to gradually close your eyes. Gently press on the eyelid to fix the contact lens in place. After a few blinks, you should be able to see clearly, and the lens should feel comfortable.
- Utilise the other lens to continue.
Colour Lenses Without Having Power
Numerous colour contact lenses are offered in ZERO power.
They won’t affect your vision in any way. You might only use them to make your eyes look better. They can be worn for short or extended periods of time and come in both stiff and soft gas permeable fabrics.
Which Eye Lenses Colour Is Best ?
For dark eyes, opaque coloured tints are the best option. Use a lighter honey brown or hazel tinted lens for a makeover that looks natural. Choose contact lenses with striking colours like violet, blue, or green if you truly want to stand out.Darker green hues work best with lighter red hair, while bright green contacts look best with deep red hair. If you don’t want to use the conventional green choice, think about blue contacts.
Is Colour Lenses Good for Eyes?
Wearing coloured contacts without a prescription may appear harmless but if not corrected by an eye doctor, apparel contacts can badly harm your eyes and potentially render you irreversibly blind.
Which Colour Lenses Look Natural ?
A light brown opaque lens can provide depth and change the hue while still appearing natural if it is speckled with amber and mahogany particles. Choose natural eye colours that are lighter than dark brown eyes but still look natural, such as honey or deep amber, if you have dark eyes.
What Eye Colour Is Best for Indian Skin?
The finest contact lens colours for Indian skin tones are honey brown, hazel, green, and grey.